Hey there! At Oddity.ai, we're a cutting-edge tech company revolutionizing the world of surveillance. Join our team and embrace our informal, high-responsibility culture where you'll have the chance to make a real impact. Check out our website for exciting opportunities and take your career to the next level with us!
Oddity is looking for an all-round DevOps engineer, Linux enthusiast. You are very comfortable with the command line, but do not shy away from getting your hands dirty to assemble a 40 kilo production server.
- Assembling production servers for deep learning workloads (lots of GPUs).
- Setting up Oddity on cloud instances.
- Install and configure Oddity’s software on servers.
- Deploying these servers at production sites.
- Manage local and remote production servers.
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Arranging good tooling for developers.
- Managing large quantities of data, organising datasets.
- Be available for 40 hours a week.
- HBO / Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or a similar level of education/qualification."
- Command line warrior.
- You build your own computers.
- Fluent in either Dutch or English, and communicative in the other.
- Linux, Ubuntu Server, bash, SSH.
- AWS: Mostly EC2.
Nice to have
- Experience with NVIDIA on Linux, CUDA.
- Experience with co-location hosting, dedicated hosting.
- Experience with video management systems (Genetec, Milestone, etc.).
- Python programming skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Make an impact in public safety (national and international).
- Gear and software based on your needs.
- Work at an awesome startup location in the center of Utrecht.