Oddity is looking for an all-round systems engineer, Linux enthusiast. You live and breathe the command line, but do not shy away from getting your hands dirty to assemble a 40 kilo production server.
- Assembling production servers for deep learning workloads (lots of GPUs).
- Setting up Oddity on cloud instances.
- Install and configure Oddity’s software on servers.
- Deploying these servers at production sites.
- Manage local and remote production servers.
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Arranging good tooling for developers.
- Managing large quantities of data, organising datasets.
- Be available for 40 hours a week.
- Bachelor degree or higher at HBO-level.
- Command line warrior.
- You build your own computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch.
- Intermediate communication skills in English.
- Linux, Ubuntu Server, bash, SSH.
- AWS: Mostly EC2.
- Experience with NVIDIA on Linux, CUDA.
- Experience with co-location hosting, dedicated hosting.
- Experience with video management systems (Genetec, Milestone, etc.).
- Python programming skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Make an impact in public safety (national and international).
- Gear and software based on your needs.
- Work at an awesome startup location in the center of Utrecht.