Write your thesis with the most innovative AI startup in the Netherlands, and learn how to build production-ready, real-time AI systems. We value your opinion and besides writing excellent code, you like to propose new ideas to improve our product.
- You are eager to learn and improve upon your skillset.
- Development is your passion. You love to provide creative and robust solutions to (complex) challenges.
- You are a team player and you love to innovate.
- You want to make an impact in (international) safety.
Projects You Could Be Working On
- Improve our violence detection algorithm.
- Develop perimeter security for prisons.
- Build upon Oddity's machine learning models.
- Build upon Oddity's machine learning inference engine.
- And more!
- Currently following a Master's programme in artificial intelligence/computer science/software engineering (or similar).
- Knowledge of advanced deep learning techniques, including activity recognition, 3D convolutional networks.
- Experience with Git, GitHub, TensorFlow and/or PyTorch.
- Experience with code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people (not a solo hacker).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is a bonus).
- Adequate internship compensation.
- Gear and software based on your needs.
- Great lunches and Friday drinks.
- A supportive learning environment with a lot of responsibility.