Work in one of the most iconic and beautiful cities in The Netherlands alongside talented and engaging people who are as keen to change the world as you are. Help building the future of safety in an innovative startup that is about to become a scale up!
- Build upon Oddity's machine learning models.
- Build upon Oddity's machine learning inference engine.
- Translate requirements from design to functional solutions.
- Research and development on the fringe of deep learning technology.
- Be a technical sparring partner and recommend technical strategy in your expertise.
- Be available for 40 hours a week.
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science/software engineering/artificial intelligence (or similar).
- Knowledge of advanced deep learning techniques, including activity recognition, 3D convolutional networks.
- Experience with Git, GitHub, Linux, TensorFlow, and PyTorch.
- Experience with code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people (not a solo hacker).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is a bonus).
- Experience with temporal integration techniques.
- Experience with domain adaptation strategies.
- Low-level CUDA.
- Inference engine development.
- Make an impact in public safety (national and international).
- Competitive salary.
- Gear and software based on your needs.