Deep learning developer
- Build upon Oddity's machine learning models;
- Build upon Oddity's machine learning inference engine;
- Translate requirements from design to functional solutions;
- Research and development on the fringe of deep learning technology;
- Be a technical sparring partner and recommend technical strategy in your expertise;
- Be available for 40 hours a week.
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science/software engineering/artificial intelligence (or similar);
- Knowledge of advanced deep learning techniques, including activity recognition, 3D convolutional networks;
- Experience with Git, GitHub, Linux, TensorFlow, and PyTorch;
- Experience with code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people (not a solo hacker);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is a bonus).
- Experience with temporal integration techniques;
- Experience with domain adaptation strategies;
- Low-level CUDA;
- Inference engine development.
- Make an impact in public safety (national and international);
- Competitive salary;
- Gear and software based on your needs;